Monday, May 11, 2009

Why is Dish network customer support so crappy?

I have been trying to get a refund since Aug 9th from there on a DVR I returned and all I keep getting is a runaround.





They always say we are working on it and call back in 7-10 days, sort of getting old dealing with them.





Anybody ever have the same problem?





Also if you notice on their 800 number it says, #1 in Customer service, wonder who they surveyed to get that.





1 person, I am giving serious thought to switching to Direct TV. I have heard a lot of good things about them.





Comments...Suggestions.

Why is Dish network customer support so crappy?
I feel you! I switched to Direct tv myself, after I wanted to up grade they were gonna hose me down on service charges and new equip etc.. I said forget it I was a customer for 5 yrs never a late payment. I guess that doesn't count for much any more.


ps whren I switched I got 1 of those DVD portables it's cool 20 bucks shipping all the bells a whistles good luck.oh and the installers were real nice .
Reply:call the american customer service. They will give you basically anything you want if they dont then say you want to cancel (odds are then they will give you what you want). The number is 8883876371 Report Abuse


Makeup Question

No comments:

Post a Comment