Monday, May 11, 2009

Help with Yahoo Customer Service??

I know that Yahoo is free, but they have been horrible in dealing with me!! I want to move my photos to Shutterfly since Yahoo Photos is closing, and first requested the transfer almost THREE MONTHS AGO. After dealing with Shutterfly customer service, they told me what I needed to do to potentially fix the problem. It involved contacting Yahoo Customer Service. They have given me NO answers, just the same stalling email "We are looking into the problem". After finally tracking down a phone number to call, I was told that it's only for Yahoo Premium (read: Paying) customers. Does anyone know how I can actually get results from contacting these inept people??? (ps I filled out a "customer satisfaction" survey to already let them know how I feel... but it hasn't done much good apparently! After this I will NEVER EVER use ANY yahoo service or product again!!!)

Help with Yahoo Customer Service??
I wouldnt be that drastic





Yahoo has been pretty good about getting right on the transfers... so I dont know what the deal is- I think actually it is Shutterfly - dont blame it on Yahoo


Phone numbers are not for premium members only--


i am a premium member and well they never even sent a number but i found a couple


here ya go:


The email address for Yahoo! Customer Care is:





Yahoo! US contact information is:


Customer Support:


(408) 349-3300


(866) 562-7219


(408)-349-1572





Good luck and hope this helps plz give them a chance!








have a better day!
Reply:First of all, you get what you pay for. If you want to get service become a paying subscriber. You really aren't even a customer of yahoo if you are not paying anything. You are merely a "leech". It is really unfair to complain so vehemently when you are freeloading.

shoe last rack

No comments:

Post a Comment