Monday, May 11, 2009

How can I not qualify for a bank teller position because of a SURVEY?

Well, I recently got a call from Bank of America asking if I was still interested in their opening position as a bank teller. And they felt that my resume, my past work experience, along with my skills were very strong in most areas. And they asked if I could take a survey to see if I qualify for the position. I answered all the questions honestly and they were all great answers. I am a very outgoing person, love meeting new people, a people-person and I can deal with many customers throughout the day. I still can't see why they would tell me that I do not meet their qualifications. I was very shock when i got the results and I started to worry, thinking why wouldn't I get chosen? I am not use to failing, especially not from a test that has nothing to do with english, math, and so forth. It was a personality test, and I felt that my personality would best be suited for the job. Can anyone give me some advice?

How can I not qualify for a bank teller position because of a SURVEY?
having a lot of experience in interviewing people for jobs, i suspect you had a lot of strong competition for the job. sometimes it is hard to choose between two qualified candidates.





it is permissible to ask your interviewer for feedback so you can address any improvements you may need to make.
Reply:i work there and i had no problem getting the position and i had no experience. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment