Sunday, May 3, 2009

How can I do survey what customer thinking to my fine dining?

My customer is business class or high class people, and they have no time to answer any form or question to get their opinion.





But I need to know what they are thinking about us, and if our restaurant is good or not. If not then what is it?





How can I do?





Thanks|||If the same people keep coming back, its a sure sign they like the dining experience.





Offer a Free Dessert at end of meal on the condition if they fill out a questionaire.





%26quot;Were offering free dessert to everyone who fill out our survey tonight, would you care to participate?%26quot;|||offer them a coupon for completing the survey... 10-20% off the next time they come.





If they don%26#039;t have time while eating, you just ask them for their email address and you email them the survey

No comments:

Post a Comment