Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to write a customer survey letter?

company installs home entertainment and commercial sound systems. I want to write a customer survey letter.|||Here is one I sent off recently ............





Hello


While I thought about filling out the card and sending it in , I felt that a short letter might tell more then just a few tiny lines about how I feel about your service. Personally I think that this note will get nothing more then a file 13 (trash can) here it is anyway. So how do I feel about your service ?? Well as for the lady I talked with on the phone , A pink slip for sure. I%26#039;m sorry and lots of bs. If I need someone to tell me lies , I would still have an wife and not an x -wife. If you tell me one price and ask my name for a quote for your records. then it keeps changing , well I guess I bent over for you. Then another thing , I had asked what time . the first approximate time was between 9:30 and 10:00 . I said ok . I had called at 8:00 to make sure that I would be able to show them directions. My house is hard to find, there are very few numbers around this area. I have had to show everyone where I live , or they will not find there way here. So I told them I would be by the phone , and when the service man got close or in town to give me a call and I would meat them somewhere to show them how to get to my house. So I waited by the phone. no one called .I call the office in (city removed for posting) at 10:45 giving them enough time, thinking the could be busy, and I understand this . The lady who answered the phone said I%26#039;ll call you back. So I waited by the phone. at 12:00 I called again, she said I%26#039;ll call you back . At 1:30 she did call back,told me it will be between 2:30 and 3:00, and as long as I was talking to her I asked the price again to make sure I had the right amount of cash here to pay for it. the price had went up by $20.00 , but I figured what ever %26quot; I need this done %26quot;. She asked if this could be put off until another day I told her that I would not be here the next day , I would be out of town. She said she would have the service man call me. so I waited for a call from the service guy. I called the office once more at 4:45 5 minuets before the store closes for the day. I wanted to know is this going to happen or not. She said he will call you. Well I waited until 5:45 when the service guy called. He asked if I was paying cash, because he did not have enough gas money to come out if it was paid by credit card , or by check . I said yes I have the cash, he said ok I will call you back, when I get close to wal-mart in (My city removed for posting), I said ok. Well I left the house at 6:20 to meet him at wal-mart, he still had not called , but my brother was here to answer the phone if he called while I was going to the place to meet up with him , and show him where I live. When I got to wal-mart he had just pulled into the parking lot , and he followed me to my house. His work ethic was impeccable, he was friendly, clean, fast, and tidy. Did a great job and I was pleased with his work. If he would have been a jerk , or had an attitude I would have told him don%26#039;t waste my time , and just left your company out in the cold. So how do I feel about the experience as a whole ?? I wasted my entire day off. waiting and listening to lies. I called another glass company for my brothers pick up, Saturday. they came out and installed it Saturday , 3 hours from the time I called until the job was finished. One other thing about your service I did not like was the Louisiana Inspection sticker. I can get a free inspection sticker if I drive to your shop. your shop is about 40 miles from my house. In that many miles I%26#039;m sure that I would have been pulled over by the sheriffs department. no to mention the cost of gas. So as for what I see the cost should have been $10.00 less. I did get my car inspected right here in town, $10.00. If your going to come out what would be wrong with bring a sticker with the service man. You say free inspection stick with windshield , but if I have to take a day off , or drive that far, it would not be free for me . Well I know that me personally would I do business with your company again ?? Don%26#039;t hold your breath. And all the best advertising in the world can%26#039;t fix a bad reputation. And it is not like anyone is even going to read this letter, but if you do CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU .

No comments:

Post a Comment