Sunday, May 3, 2009

How can I score a 10 on customer surveys?

I work in tech support and people call me everyday and ask for help and I didn%26#039;t score high enough like I want on customer surveys this month (scale of 1-10, 10 being the best). I need a customers opinion to improve my performance so I can get better survey scores. This affects my bonus, so please be honest, I%26#039;m tough, I can take it, but please be brief, I just need advice not your whole bad experience story (we all have those stories). Thank you for your honesty.|||You know what? You should start your own business. That%26#039;ll be where the rubber meets the road.





Anyone with the care and interest you have in excelling, deserves to be paid what s/he%26#039;s worth....not what some boss is willing to pay.





Cheers!|||Well when I bought a car the salesman told me I%26#039;d be asked to rate them and asked me to rate them a ten.





I think if you could and aren%26#039;t recorded you can ask your customers if they have any other questions or if you can be of further service. If they say no then tell them that they will be asked to rank your helpfulness and you want to do everything possible to earn a ten and thank them for their call,etc.





That plants the seed to give you a ten! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment