Thursday, May 20, 2010

SURVEY: How much would you pay for plans/instructions on how to recondition most batteries, coin cells~cars'

Hi, your answer can be as short as just a "dollar amount" and your city/country!





If I had information to sell, such that you'd never have to buy another coin cell, alkaline, single-use lithium, rechargeable NiMH AA, and lead-acid battery for the rest of your life, how much would you pay for this information?





Please advise your city %26amp; country.





Here are examples of what I'm referring to:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEq-GbVcF...


http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/gadgets/r...








Joke-of-the-Day:


While I was waiting in the auto repair shop's lobby for my car to be repaired recently, another customer came in looking a little frustrated.





"Listen," the customer announced to the owner of the shop.





"When I bought this premium battery six months ago you said it would be the last battery my car would ever need. It has already died after only six months!"





The shop owner looked quite mortified.





"I'm very sorry," he apologized. "I didn't think your car would last longer than that."

SURVEY: How much would you pay for plans/instructions on how to recondition most batteries, coin cells~cars'
not a dime. since doing this is hardly worth my time to repair/ vs buying a new better performing batt, and it is so simple to do so for the initiated. Plus most of this is readily available on the web. Further I would not risk voiding my warranty on my consumer electronics, by the actions you describe you will be doing.








P.S. You are not supposed to ask about locations!


No comments:

Post a Comment