Thursday, May 20, 2010

Customer service follow-up calls- what study just came out, b/c I get a LOT of calls lately?

Geez, it's like my man and I can't buy or rent anything without somebody callign to see if it's OK, is it OK, were you satisfied with your service and product?


This is annoying the crap out of me, even though I know they mean well...


Oh Yeah, I saw on msn the article about the 10 worst companies.


But was it just a survey that got this crap going?

Customer service follow-up calls- what study just came out, b/c I get a LOT of calls lately?
That is how they work and how they make their money. They sell your information to any buyer with a product or service to sell. The flow will die down soon, especially if you tell them directly to take you off their call list.





In the future do not fill any surveys online or in person. That is how spammers get your information!





Go to thedonotcalllist.com. It is government sponsored. You can contact them and after you submit your phone# they notify all the telemarketers to stop calling that phone number. It may take a little while but it works. If 1 doesn't stop calling, tell them you are on the do ot call list and you want them to stop harrassing you.





Best of luck!

used shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment