Thursday, May 20, 2010

Applying for position of bank teller. survey asked me,"why r u interested in position". oddly,can't find answr

moved to new city, wife in last yr. of pharmacy school, need this job. good with finances and customer service. perfect for this job. i've always been very articulate on job surveys, especially w/ questions like this. but for some reason, i cannot find a good answer to this question. its very odd/strange, that i can't answer this question. i've answered this question millions of times for millions of jobs. every employer i've interviewed w/ always mentioned how impressed they were,and how much they enjoyed interviewing me. anybody have a good answer to this question. "why r u interested in the position of bank teller"

Applying for position of bank teller. survey asked me,"why r u interested in position". oddly,can't find answr
"I know that great customer service is the cornerstone of Bank ABC. I enjoy helping people have that great experience and I always balance at the end of the day!"
Reply:I am interested in a career in finance, and I think this position would offer me valuable experience. I also want to work at (name of the banking institution) as a teller because I enjoy working with the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment