Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why will my 360 only allow me to have 1 friend?

I had almost 120 friends on, one day, boof, mast of them gone, tried to re-add them, said i was over my limit? I thought it was 250? Well, deleted all my friends to try and clear it, or re do it, and now it will only allow me to have one friend? Any details, anyone know why, or how to fix it. I've emailed yahoo 360 a few times. I get no reply, but constantly get asked to do their customer support surveys. Somebody please help. I've been working on this for a few weeks.

Why will my 360 only allow me to have 1 friend?
You can only add a few at a time,yes the amount is 250 and the invite limit is 100, go over that invite limit you will be stopped from inviting more ,it's an anti spam feature of 360


Wait till all of your outstanding invites clear either accepted or EXPIRED (delete the expired ones) and then try again by adding a few at a time 2-3 per week





You can have 250 people in your favorites though and can add as many as you want per week





Edit: I take the time to answer your question and you abuse me and tell me I know nothing .You don't know me or how long I have been involved in 360 or what I do.


I was the ONLY one who knew the answer to your question the only other people who know it work for Yahoo!360
Reply:because you probably trying to hard to get friends

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment