Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey rewards center . com?

I (stupidly) completed the offers for survey rewards center. com. Is there contact info that anyone knows about? I've looked all over the privacy policy and terms and conditions. All it says is that you can contact customer care to determine the status of your offers.


Is there anything I can do?


I've put money into this via the offers. Is there anyway to get that back because I preformed those offers with the intent to get paid by the website?

Survey rewards center . com?
Contact the credit card company . They can get you a refund.
Reply:pureads.com "parent company". Warren Rustin (561)750-5131 Wrustin@pacorporate.com At first they will say surveyrewardcenter.com just uses their service but after being persistent They finally sent me a $500.00 american express card. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment