Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please answer my survey if you know anything about car restoration business?

I'm a high school student trying to get a survey together for my high school business class and I would like to ask how we can give you better service and quality.





1. What is your average income?


A. Between $10,000 and $20,000


B. Between $21,000 and $30,000


C. Between $31,000 and $150,000


D. Over $1,000,000





2. What can we do to be different from other shops you've been to?





3. What is your age?





4. What can we do to provide you with the best customer service?





5. What are the names of other places you've been to?

Please answer my survey if you know anything about car restoration business?
1. E under 10,000





2. have karyoke





3. never ask a woman that question!!!





4. dont rip us hardworking peeps off





5. Born and raised in Tennessee, moved to Alabama, then Mississippi, not telling you my current address, what more do ya need to know?


No comments:

Post a Comment