Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Do you know of a survey person/company called ConsumerResearchBureau.com (email orangeback2)?

ConsumerResearchBureau.com@orangeback22.... they offered me several benifits to take their survey It took a couple of hours to fill out their survey. When I got to the end I could never get the answer to the last question to finish so I could get the 'bait', a $100 dinner at a restaurant.


My info has been given to serveral companies who have contacted me and I did have to buy two things to get to the last question. Where is this company/person located and how can it be contacted for customer service.


Thanks

Do you know of a survey person/company called ConsumerResearchBureau.com (email orangeback2)?
You actually thought you were gonna get something of value for answering questions?





Uh huh.....
Reply:I too have recceived may emails like you for some reward jst for answering questions or taking polls. I have been very skeptical. I have also received "offeres" on my space. com and have noticed that If I leave them there the site automatically deletes the requests. From this I take it that they are fake. If at any point they offer you something and you end up paying something in return then it is not worth it. I would also be weary of sending and private and or financila information online unless it is a trusted site. You will also have to look carefullly that it is in fact the site that you want and not a site that looks incredibly similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment