Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was wondering if anybody knew what a legal payroll deduction is when you work for a tow truck company?

My boyfriend works at a tow truck company. They have a contract with AAA. AAA sends surveys out to their customers to evaluate their opinion on the overall service that they received. The owner of this tow truck company wants to take the surveys and if it does not come out as a customer is 100% satisfied then he wants to deduct $75.00 from their paycheck for every negative survey he has faxed to him.

I was wondering if anybody knew what a legal payroll deduction is when you work for a tow truck company?
No, he can't do that. I would suggest to him he give a $10 or 20.00 bonus for all 100% satisfied survey!





Some people can't find the Forrest for the trees!
Reply:The owner can't do that. That's illegal. I should report his scamming butt to the IRS.

loops beats

No comments:

Post a Comment