Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is this new preoccupation with FEEDBACK, SURVEYS, and customer satisfaction requests?

I order 12 books from Amazon and the sellers want 12 feedbacks. I order from Ebay and literally get harassed with reminders from sellers if I don't send feedback. I get emails from Microsoft for my customer satisfaction on their help. Do we all have ego problems these days or what? I don't have time for all of this homework! What is this phenomenon all about? Should I just send out a huge mass email and tell everyone they did a good job, now leave me alone? How can we block requests for feedback? This is like expecting us to send thank you notes when we have already said thank you in person. Life is too busy these days for more than one thank you for the same thing!

What is this new preoccupation with FEEDBACK, SURVEYS, and customer satisfaction requests?
Your so right... I wish that I had the answer for this problem, but all I can tell you at this time Is Delete...Delete...Delete...


No comments:

Post a Comment