Saturday, November 19, 2011

For anyone who runs an interior design/decorating business, can you please help me by filling out a survey?

I have to do some business research regarding the business I wish to one day run for my business class in high school. There are several simple questions on it such as types of insurance you have, how you accept customer payment, and emergency plans, etc. It is an emergency so If anyone will please take the survey for me I'd greatly appreciate it. If you will take it please email me at bradfield@zoominternet.net

For anyone who runs an interior design/decorating business, can you please help me by filling out a survey?
Wow that person didn't answer any of your questions. That isnt very helpful at all, and it pretty much seems like they copied and pasted it off a decorating website. Sweet deal. Call Jodlbauers. They should have someone that knows a little bit more about it.
Reply:You want to gently bridge the white and the colors together. I would try bringing in some varying tones of white, light tans and off whites. Try to do this with natural materials, such as wooden candlesticks something weathered, keeping the fossil stone table in mind. They can be small for an end table or you can get larger ones that would sit on the floor, put them in a nice grouping. For the centerpiece, I would add a very simple classic vase, add fresh flowers as often as possible. For the rugs I would look at sisals and needle points, both types lay very flat to the floor. Sisal is a very neutral grass like rug. It will complement the Pergo flooring very nicely. Needlepoint's are just that a needlepoint. They can be a little expensive but look around you will find something affordable. This type of rug will have more color than a sisal, but the colors are usually muted.


No comments:

Post a Comment